Hmong Coin and Bells - Handmade Earrings
- These earrings are handmade in Northern Vietnam using fair trade practices.
- The Ethnic Hmong women of the northern regions of Vietnam are famous for their unique earrings, which are traditional forms of art.
- Jewellery is not only worn for fashion but also for showing their personality, their class,
- and even as a mysterious weapon to defend themselves from spirits and prevent illnesses.
- Made from silver metal.
- Approx. 8cm long (including earring hook), coin approx. 2cm wide.